Netflix's The Punisher

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I feel like if the violence the Punisher perpetrates against criminals is not presented as sickening and demented the point of the character is lost. If the show considers him to be justified every step of the way no matter what acts of horror he chooses to perpetrate then I lose interest.

Apparently the plan was to drop it Saturday during the panel, but since the panel was cancelled after the Las Vegas shootings it's getting kicked back down the road a few weeks. A Variety reporter confirmed they even got the press screeners this week.

November 17th!

Anybody watch this? I'm a little more than half way through, and while I'm enjoying it, I'm also left wondering when the Punisher is gonna show up.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Anybody watch this? I'm a little more than half way through, and while I'm enjoying it, I'm also left wondering when the Punisher is gonna show up.
I'm not gonna lie...I've watched it all the way through 3 times :D

Nolanoscopy wrote:
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Anybody watch this? I'm a little more than half way through, and while I'm enjoying it, I'm also left wondering when the Punisher is gonna show up.
I'm not gonna lie...I've watched it all the way through 3 times :D

Well, I enjoyed it. And have had it on one one monitor while I work on the other. So before you know it, the season's over. But seriously I really liked it. I'd elaborate but this board doesn't really seem to be drawing much attention so what's the point.

Finished it recently. And the Punisher does indeed show up eventually.

For a time, anyway.

Season 2 goes live on January 18.