Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

He's clearly not dead. You get the totem ending and it stops spinning.

Cant believe what i just witnessed. The movie was a massive failure and disappointment.The critics are too lenient with this mess.The 1 st act was all over the place.The editing was horrendous! .Lex and doomsday were shit!.Ben Affleck was the only positive but i didnt care for his character as I did for Bruce in Batman Begins.Batman does fight better than Nolans version.I saw it 4 of my friends who hated the movie.I am so disappointed guys i really wanted to love this movie.3/10
Last edited by mosh89 on March 24th, 2016, 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think I lost all interest in watching this. Movie tickets are expensive and i'd rather reserve my money for films that I'm actively excited to see.

Batfan175 wrote:I think I lost all interest in watching this. Movie tickets are expensive and i'd rather reserve my money for films that I'm actively excited to see.
Thanks for the update.

Here, the movie is offered only in 3D. :(

Dobson wrote:Here, the movie is offered only in 3D. :(
Well that sucks.
They only offer a handful of 2D screenings in my area.
If I only had the 3D option, I'd honestly wait for the blu ray.

Watching tomorrow with a friend who is a huge DC and Batman fanboy. Should be fun.

Screening tonight at 7:00pm :D

Yeah so I got to go to a midnight showing of this last night, but I'm gonna have to see it again before I pass judgement because I was half asleep for the first half of the second act. :|

the screening I was at was almost 100% needs and they all seemed to love it so that's cool.