Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Vader182 wrote:Ant, can I ask you a question?

What do you get out of tirelessly crusading for BVS when you, yourself, don't even think it's a particularly good or great movie?

-Vader
Well I guess it's a good thing I thought the Ultimate Cut was a really good movie, otherwise, as you imply, it would be odd for me to do this :P not sure if I'd say the same for the theatrical version but at least the ideas were there, just not executed that well, I was hoping all this time the UC would fix my issues with the film and it did.

What do you get out of tirrelesly discussing movies on NolanFans? The correct answer is nothing, not even a satisfaction of conversing and sharing thoughts and ideas with another human being. No, what you're doing is 'hopelessly crusading' or better, 'battling with the windmills'. I went from one month to three months hiatus and I'll probably try and pull a six months package as well.

m4st4 wrote:What do you get out of tirrelesly discussing movies on NolanFans? The correct answer is nothing, not even a satisfaction of conversing and sharing thoughts and ideas with another human being. No, what you're doing is 'hopelessly crusading' or better, 'battling with the windmills'. I went from one month to three months hiatus and I'll probably try and pull a six months package as well.
Wait. You're leaving again?

If I leave you'll realize it maybe in 2020, I did debate this move though, posting here again. Reading your childish banters with made my stomack turn, although I did bring a giant popcorn pack during some particularly heated exchanges. Please, continue being the peak of this community.

Allstar wrote:
m4st4 wrote:What do you get out of tirrelesly discussing movies on NolanFans? The correct answer is nothing, not even a satisfaction of conversing and sharing thoughts and ideas with another human being. No, what you're doing is 'hopelessly crusading' or better, 'battling with the windmills'. I went from one month to three months hiatus and I'll probably try and pull a six months package as well.
Wait. You're leaving again?

For what's worth, I consider the UC a good movie for the most part, at least when it comes to the Superman half of it. But still has a lot of the same flaws, even editing-wise. I can't say it's a compeltely different movie, but it's a more focused, better version of the story we got.

m4st4 wrote:If I leave you'll realize it maybe in 2020, I did debate this move though, posting here again. Reading your childish banters with made my stomack turn, although I did bring a giant popcorn pack during some particularly heated exchanges. Please, continue being the peak of this community.
Well NF is childish (sometimes arrogant with the likes of Vader and Armand, and even stupid, with the likes of CN, MyCocaine and even Allstar), and I too don't like it when it happens (and it kinda happens often bc we have the same players talking over and over again, with fits of pms sometimes), but that said you too act like a child with those thread titles you rewrote.

This forum is more like a deranged family than anything else with the usual being here day by day.

Childish, arrogant, stupid, what else? I want more god damn it.

m4st4 wrote:If I leave you'll realize it maybe in 2020, I did debate this move though, posting here again. Reading your childish banters with made my stomack turn, although I did bring a giant popcorn pack during some particularly heated exchanges. Please, continue being the peak of this community.
That's ironic.

man wtf is going on with this site