Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Wasn't exactly Affleck's fault though. I hate this film but Affleck did fine with the poor material he was given.

So despite Affleck doing a good job in the movie, he still deserves the Razzie Nomination for portraying a character based on material he did not write?

Sounds logical to me.

Affleck does not deserve a nomination. He was one note but come on.

This may have been Razzie'd up the wazoo, but Suicide Squad got an Oscar nom, so it evens out in the end.

granted the makeup/styling, and just overall visual design of characters was probably the best thing about SS

not sure if that warranted an Oscar nom but whatever

akv1984 wrote:Sounds logical to me.
We're talking about the razzies tho.

Hardly anything logical about it. They just pick the most controversial films of the year and then drop a bunch of bombs on them.

They're not actually taking a look at the really bad films of the year.

i just realized that with the server being down yesterday, for the first time in years i experienced a 24 hour period without being subjected to people talking about this fucking movie

would've been hilarious if batfleck was called murderman

Master Virgo wrote:It's a bit for the sake of publicity, since there were many other blockbusters that were received more poorly than BvS. Huntsman, Ben-Hur, Assassin or Warcraft. They just wanted the biggest fish. Not that I think very highly of this film, but one of the worst films of the year, it most certainly wasn't.£
Yeah IMO it's pretty ridiculous that they choose this over everything you mentioned, plus fucking Suicide Squad.