Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
yeah this is better than the other trailers

So what is so different about this than the original cut? People are acting like this is going to change everyone's opinion on it and I all I see is the cool segments of footage from the film put to really fitting music (that isn't present in the film itself).

Bacon wrote:So what is so different about this than the original cut? People are acting like this is going to change everyone's opinion on it and I all I see is the cool segments of footage from the film put to really fitting music (that isn't present in the film itself).
There was a lot of new footage.

More action can't save a bad film. What are people thinking this is going to add?

Kinda surprised that Malone isn't actually Gordon after all those reports she was/her red hair at the time of filming. Cat Grant? Vicki Vale maybe?

Bacon wrote:More action can't save a bad film. What are people thinking this is going to add?
Watch it first, complain later.

And Larry Fong's Tweet that I posted earlier still stands.

Bacon wrote:More action can't save a bad film. What are people thinking this is going to add?
The only major action bits that seem to be added are the full North Africa sequence and the LexCorp assault.

The rest (and most) of the new scenes will be additional "character and narrative connective tissue" as Deb Snyder put it - there are several subplots such as Clark actually going to Gotham to investigate Batman - and then there are extensions/slight changes to a lot of the existing (i.e. ones in theatrical cut) scenes throughout the whole film.

Why are some people expecting this to fix everything then? Batman will still be a murderer and the motivation behind the fight will still be shallow. And their mom's are still named Martha.

Nobody expected it to fix everything.

Dobson wrote:Nobody expected it to fix everything.
Tell that to the people reacting like it will.