Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Jeremy Irons Says Movie Got "Deserved Kicking" From Critics
It's no secret that Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice was massacred by critics on release. But what does franchise Oscar-winning star Jeremy Irons had to say about it? When confronted by the fact that his movie got a ruthless kicking by critics, he said, "Deservedly so. I mean it took £800 million, so the kicking didn’t matter but it was sort of overstuffed…" He went on to add, "It was very muddled. I think the next one will be simpler. The script is certainly a lot smaller, it’s more linear," offering some hope that the next DCEU film could perhaps be a littler better. As for what's in it for him he frankly said, "I’m tied into The Batman at the minute [Justice League Part One, is due next year], which is nice because it’s a bit of income… Not that I need a bit of income but it’s nice to keep ticking over."

Irons telling it like it is!

Panapaok wrote:Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Jeremy Irons Says Movie Got "Deserved Kicking" From Critics
It's no secret that Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice was massacred by critics on release. But what does franchise Oscar-winning star Jeremy Irons had to say about it? When confronted by the fact that his movie got a ruthless kicking by critics, he said, "Deservedly so. I mean it took £800 million, so the kicking didn’t matter but it was sort of overstuffed…" He went on to add, "It was very muddled. I think the next one will be simpler. The script is certainly a lot smaller, it’s more linear," offering some hope that the next DCEU film could perhaps be a littler better. As for what's in it for him he frankly said, "I’m tied into The Batman at the minute [Justice League Part One, is due next year], which is nice because it’s a bit of income… Not that I need a bit of income but it’s nice to keep ticking over."
Lmao!

When will they release the UC on Bluray?

Forum Pro
Law
Dobson wrote:When will they release the UC on Bluray?
Hopefully never

Fuck off and die.

July 19 in the US. Early July on iTunes etc and torrents.

antovolk wrote:
July 19 in the US. Early July on iTunes etc and torrents.
Can't wait :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

That made me wet.