Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related entertainment discussion. Join the fun!
Cilogy wrote:I will buy a gift for everyone on this forum whose age is greater than the final RT score.
It's at 34% now. :lol:

It's RT score is lower than The Room's right now

Cilogy wrote:Max Landis seems like the appropriate next step.
You joke. But seriously... no

Huge grain of salt here (muh sources and all that) but here you go anyway:
I recently spoke with a source at Warner Bros who took part in a late-night conference call with execs following the initial flood of negative reviews. The call was moderated by exec Steve Spira and included many of the higher-ups at WB. Here's what my source had to say:

"WB execs are shitting their pants. If [Batman V Superman] makes less than a billion, [Zack] Snyder is out and Justice League will be delayed 8 months."

"Chris Nolan is being courted as a producer and George Miller, David Yates, Louis Letterier, and Vincenzo Natali are all being courted to take over Justice League."

"Wonder Woman is undergoing major rewrites. Specifically, WW needs to be reworked as a standalone film incase of a soft reboot. There will be a few weeks added to production. References to the events of BvS are being removed."

"Aquaman, Cyborg, and Green Lantern Corps are all on the chopping block."

"Investors are planning a major takeover if [Batman V Superman] flops and have plans to install a board that will order the universe to be rebooted."
http://www.moovienews.com/20160323-majo ... nd-dc.html

Just saw it

Amazing

Nomis wrote:Just saw it

Amazing
:twothumbsup:

ChristNolan wrote:Huge grain of salt here (muh sources and all that) but here you go anyway:
I recently spoke with a source at Warner Bros who took part in a late-night conference call with execs following the initial flood of negative reviews. The call was moderated by exec Steve Spira and included many of the higher-ups at WB. Here's what my source had to say:

"WB execs are shitting their pants. If [Batman V Superman] makes less than a billion, [Zack] Snyder is out and Justice League will be delayed 8 months."

"Chris Nolan is being courted as a producer and George Miller, David Yates, Louis Letterier, and Vincenzo Natali are all being courted to take over Justice League."

"Wonder Woman is undergoing major rewrites. Specifically, WW needs to be reworked as a standalone film incase of a soft reboot. There will be a few weeks added to production. References to the events of BvS are being removed."

"Aquaman, Cyborg, and Green Lantern Corps are all on the chopping block."

"Investors are planning a major takeover if [Batman V Superman] flops and have plans to install a board that will order the universe to be rebooted."
http://www.moovienews.com/20160323-majo ... nd-dc.html
If this makes less money than Deadpool, I will die laughing.

I mean, I doubt it will.

Law
This will be a major fan service so I think a billion is very likely.

I don't know what I'd prefer: BvS making more than 1 billion and Snyder directing Justice League, probably making another not-so-well received movie, or the movie making a lot less, Snyder getting fired and Justice League being directed by someone who is more capable than him.

what if it is some kind of brilliantly fun huge movie and "critics got it wrong"

I mean, I don't think that's what happened but. What if.

-Vader