Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:
Panapaok wrote:It certainly doesn't look terrible, lol, but I don't really get how and why this bunch of out of context clips consisting a total of two minutes of the actual movie is somehow reassuring of its quality.
It's not, I'm saying regular doubters can't give credit when credit is due. Actors seem invested enough (I don't see a weak link yet) and what they've released so far indicates that Terrio is no Goyer (MoS mostly worked but when it didn't oh boy). There was that one crazy dude who said this would be new Batman & Robin? Totally happening, heard it here first.
I don't worry about the cast, I'm sure they'll do fine work. I was actually one of the supporters of Affleck from the very beginning. As for the rest, we'll see in a few days.

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
antovolk wrote:Fuck.....but again doesn't mean they don't have a 4K finished master out there they can use for 70mm prints and the 4K Blu release, right?

Critics are NDAd to hell and back on this it seems.
odds are it was mastered at 2k i'd imagine
Yeah like TFA and STID. Was hoping it'd be more of a case like Catching Fire which despite probably having 2K VFX for most stuff including IMAX, still had a 4K master done.

Then again like some said, it wouldn't matter anyway given the style of the film, especially the grain?

BFCA SCORE RIGHT NOW. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! :twothumbsup:

bae :batman:

The buzz is starting to get good but don't get overly excited about a bfca score. Fantastic Four debuted with a strong bfca score.

Allstar wrote:The buzz is starting to get good but don't get overly excited about a bfca score. Fantastic Four debuted with a strong bfca score.
Yeah, way too early. The buzz has been positive so far but it's better to wait for Tuesday, when the floodgates open.

ArmandFancypants wrote:
m4st4 wrote:I dare you, regular NF doubters, watch any of the newly released clips and tell me this movie will suck.
It all looks terrible. Just sayin'. Could be wrong but those clips hardly assuage any fears. The Wonder Woman one just makes me think of the analogue in TDKR which had, y'know, some actual zing in some of the dialogue. There's nothing punchy here.
Am I finally rubbing off on you?

"Our inaugural flight to Gotham City is now fully booked, and unfortunately you were not one of the lucky few who won a ticket..."

:(