Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

I like watching Tyrone Magnus' reaction videos from time to time, his energy is relentless, pulls you in even if you don't care about the video being shown:

Crazy Eight wrote:Excited to see how y'all rationalize this getting bad/mediocre reviews.

Who knows maybe he'll make a certified fresh movie for the first time since 2004.
The same way you rationalized the poor quality of Inception, after it received great reviews.£

How far this once great community has fallen. A new shiny toy comes along and this place goes crazy.

I didn't take you long to turn your back on Nolan's Batman. It's a treacherous path yet a common cycle.

MyCocaine wrote:How far this once great community has fallen.
fallen from what? the avengers thread?

Your trolling fools nobody

MyCocaine wrote:How far this once great community has fallen. A new shiny toy comes along and this place goes crazy.

I didn't take you long to turn your back on Nolan's Batman. It's a treacherous path yet a common cycle.
1) When was this supposed fallout from the golden age of civilization known as NolanFans? What was our first Trojan horse?
2) Who turned their back on Nolan's Batman? Can you be more specific with names and quotes where that's evident?
3) Can you at least admit that you're here in this thread purely for trolling reasons, with a well documented list of prediction fails and, lastly, tend to turn to flippancy and exaggeration for shock value, rather than well argumented sentences (fresh example: comparing this with Batman & Robin?)

lol he joined in 2013

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:lol he joined in 2013
I understood that reference. gif :D

Here, I turned my back on Nolan's Batman.
I'm sure other traitors will gladly walk on that ice as well.