Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Charles Roven confirms that this version of Batman is a killer.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... +Vision%29
While we and paid bloggers are doing the "me fanboy, me take everything literally" thing, let's also say Charles Roven confirms that Batman carries a gavel in his utility belt and he deliberates the guilt of his enemies over sandwiches from Jimmy John's.

The Batmobile and Batwing do both conspicuously have some big ass guns on them.

antovolk wrote:Image
Niiiice.

I mean, the word "executioner" is pretty self-explanatory.

It's an idiom. He makes unilateral decisions about guilt and punishment and then carries out the sentence himself.

Godzilla wrote:It's an idiom. He makes unilateral decisions about guilt and punishment and then carries out the sentence himself.

That's what I think too.

yeah but i bet there are days when batsy is teeny bit more angry and punches goons little bit harder

hasn't Batman killed someone in virtually every iteration of Batman?

I am beyond anxious to find out what happens in this scene, and what it means.

Cilogy wrote:hasn't Batman killed someone in virtually every iteration of Batman?
In comic books it happened quite often, mostly in early days (40s) when it didn't matter as much. Later on Neal Adams played with the idea as well (80s), in Se7en-esque style, he literally starved a man to death. The best Batman stories are always the ones where he won't kill even when he has every reason to do so, mostly with The Joker involved. Thinking about live action iterations, he was pretty stainless there I think. I'm sure that even in BvS 'judge, jury and executioner' simply means that he's more brutal than ever, serving justice the way he wants.