Rick and Morty (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
After having been missing for nearly 20 years, Rick Sanchez suddenly arrives at daughter Beth's doorstep to move in with her and her family. Although Beth welcomes Rick into her home, her husband, Jerry, isn't as happy about the family reunion. Jerry is concerned about Rick, a sociopathic scientist, using the garage as his personal laboratory. In the lab, Rick works on a number of sci-fi gadgets, some of which could be considered dangerous. But that's not all Rick does that concerns Jerry. He also goes on adventures across the universe that often involve his grandchildren, Morty and Summer.

Top tier Television from the creator of Community, pissing my pants here and I've only seen the pilot.

literally the best animated show on TV currently

which unfortunately won't be on TV again until like 2017 or some shit

So. Many. References.

I feel like Morty watching it and trying to figure out what the hell just happened, and so funny.

Cilogy wrote:literally the best animated show on TV currently
yeah

that first improvised episode is the funniest episode of television i've seen in like five years

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
Cilogy wrote:literally the best animated show on TV currently
yeah

that first improvised episode is the funniest episode of television i've seen in like five years
I had no idea it includes improvisation at all, wow.

How much of Rick and Morty is improvised?

Second episode... Inception, boom.

Glad to see this getting the love it deserves. It's top tier comedic television.

I'm considering to start this soon.

Panapaok wrote:I'm considering to start this soon.
Good. Quality stuff eventually knocks on your doorstep anyway, but the sooner the better, trust me.

Nice to meet some fellow fans