FX's Legion

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Jean Smart did an interview with IGN, covering Fargo, & this show.
IGN: Speaking of Noah Hawley, you're going to be on Legion.

Smart: Yes! I am.

IGN: Is he the reason you signed on for this?

Smart: He is the reason. He is the one reason. I am extremely flattered. It'll be interesting. This will be very different from Fargo.

IGN: To my knowledge, you've never done a comic book-based property before. What are your feelings about it?

Smart: People keep saying that to me and I keep thinking "What? It's comic book-based? What are they talking about?" I just trust Noah, you know.

IGN: You're playing a therapist named Melanie. Presumedly David Haller's therapist. Is there anything you can tell us about her?

Smart: We haven't talked a lot about it. We've only talked a little bit. I only come in at the very very very end of the pilot. Which we're going to shoot at the end of the month. And then we're going to have until July to talk about it and figure things out. I don't have the kind of information going into this that I had going into Fargo and playing Floyd. Simply because I didn't audition for this. I didn't have a big scene like that to read. But when he gets some more of the writing done, he'll show it to me and we can talk about it.
Per IMDB, the pilot's directed by Noah Hawley himself. Cinematography's by Dana Gonzales (Fargo, Longmire, Southland, Pretty Little Liars).

£

Interested in this but not hooked.

I was at NYCC and able to see the first 25 minutes of the pilot. It's very unique and very good. I'm definitely interested in watching the rest.

So...villain may have been revealed.
I think this is Mojo.

Anyone seen the pilot yet? tumblr seems fond of it. I will watch it in a bit yo.