Split (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Interested since McAvoy and Anya Taylor (The Witch) are involved. How was The Visit by the way?

Whoa

m4st4 wrote:Interested since McAvoy and Anya Taylor (The Witch) are involved. How was The Visit by the way?
Visit is okay. It showed he was moving in the right direction again. The story was fairly dumb but it had some decent humor and suspense moments. As a found-footage film I think it can only be so good, but that's just me. This looks like it will be worth a viewing solely on McAvoy's performance. Hopefully James Newton Howard is back after skipping The Visit.

m4st4 wrote:Interested since McAvoy and Anya Taylor (The Witch) are involved. How was The Visit by the way?
It's also got the It Follows DP. Unfortunately this looks kind of stupid but fun, kind of like The Visit.

Panapaok wrote:
Yes please.

Heard about this from a friend who was excited because McAvoy looks great only to find out it's M. Night. I wonder if this'll be any good.

Bacon wrote:Heard about this from a friend who was excited because McAvoy looks great only to find out it's M. Night. I wonder if this'll be any good.
Did you have a chance to watch Unbreakable yet?

right on

Watching Unbreakable tonight. :twothumbsup: