Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Finally got round to purchasing Spider-Man on the PS4. Largely enjoying it.The swinging and combat still seems to be a tad inconsistent with me.
I and the game occasionally dont seem to be on the same wavelength of what we want to do.
But it looks fantastic,sounds fantastic and the characters are well developed and likeable.
Aunt May sort of reminds me of a dressed up E.T though.
I've completed 50% so far.

Statistics for the outstanding Resi 2 RE demo:

Game is already No.1 Global seller on Steam, 12 days before release. And rightly so, has a chance of becoming new top Resi entry, after REmake, Resi 7 and Resi 4.🕷

Downloaded the RESI2 remake demo last night.Hopefully I'll have the chance to play it sometime today. I've purposefully avoided as much detail about the game as possible.
Hopefully it has that nostalgic Resi feel while updating on certain game mechanics.

Resi looks good and plays good.Impressed.

Just finished this game which is free on Epic Games Launcher btw.

What a tragic and beautiful game with a great soundtrack! I can only recommend it.

Fuck I love that game. One of the best ever.£

User of Interest wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 8:47 pm
Just finished this game which is free on Epic Games Launcher btw.

What a tragic and beautiful game with a great soundtrack! I can only recommend it.
yeah, it was magnificent.

m4st4 wrote:
January 10th, 2019, 8:35 pm
Finished Resi 2 one shot demo in 22:10 and it’s a goty contender alright. Capcom rules again.🕷️
M4, I’m not sure if you preordered it yet but fairly recently Best Buy included a free steelbook to go with any version of the game when you order it in case you’re interested.

PowerDump wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 10:40 pm
m4st4 wrote:
Finished Resi 2 one shot demo in 22:10 and it’s a goty contender alright. Capcom rules again.🕷️
M4, I’m not sure if you preordered it yet but fairly recently Best Buy included a free steelbook to go with any version of the game when you order it in case you’re interested.
Yeah but isn’t Best Buy strictly American company? I’ve pre-ordered my steelbook via amazon.uk.🕷️

m4st4 wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 9:18 am
PowerDump wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 10:40 pm
m4st4 wrote:
Yeah but isn’t Best Buy strictly American company? I’ve pre-ordered my steelbook via amazon.uk.🕷️
Oh gotcha, they probably are not sure.