Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
650?! Damn I have, like, 450 or so right now. :(

So my flatmate just bought a PS4 Pro, and he got a Switch a few months ago. And we just bought a new 4K TV. He now has all the games, but I just sit in front of my computer all day. Literally haven't played a single 2017 game. What's wrong with me? :(

picked up L.A. Noire for the Switch. forgot how great it is - some mechanics have aged disgustingly horribly, but gosh i don't understand why there isn't a sequel for this in the works. did it sell that badly?
Sanchez wrote:So my flatmate just bought a PS4 Pro, and he got a Switch a few months ago. And we just bought a new 4K TV. He now has all the games, but I just sit in front of my computer all day. Literally haven't played a single 2017 game. What's wrong with me? :(
bro

Michaelf2225 wrote:picked up L.A. Noire for the Switch. forgot how great it is - some mechanics have aged disgustingly horribly, but gosh i don't understand why there isn't a sequel for this in the works. did it sell that badly?

CDPR twitter minutes ago:
Cyberpunk Game‏
@CyberpunkGame

*beep*

06:00 - 10. sij 2018.
Their last tweet was in 2013.

Teaser?

Oh shit! I am so hyped for this game, CD Project is a fantastic dev/publisher.

It's exactly five years ago today they released the first teaser video for the game actually.

the only video game is john madden nfl football 2018

757 moons.

Can't stop now.

Finally finished the Trespasser dlc for Dragon Age Inquisition. Made these decisions towards then end of the dlc:

Decided to break character and went sassy on the egg-head and the exalted council. It was satisfying.