Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.

Having trouble narrowing down what to buy from the Steam sale. Here's some of the stuff from my wishlist:
Singularity, Plague Inc Evolved, Darkest Dungeon, Cities: Skylines, The Long Dark, Kona, Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Dark Souls 2, Dead by Daylight, Perception, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Elite Dangerous, Telltale's Guardians of The Galaxy, Shadow of War, Wolfenstein 2, Street Fighter V, Nioh, Assassin's Creed Origins.

Any recommendations?

Also, quick thoughts on E3 since I was away for a while; Microsoft impressed me, Sony's presentation left a lot to be desired, Todd Howard seduced me, EA just performed necrophilia on stream with that Command & Conquer mobile game, Ubisoft was fun, and Nintendo only needed Smash. Smash alone was the most hype I got during the event.

Wolfenstein II.
Street Fighter V.

Divinity II, if you haven’t already.

Also, Curse of Monkey Island, because it’s the best.

i think if they added wavedashing to ultimate, melee might finally die

personally, i don't think it needs to have it, but it's a major reason melee has basically outlived all subsequent installments

darthnazgul wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 6:23 pm
Having trouble narrowing down what to buy from the Steam sale. Here's some of the stuff from my wishlist:
Singularity, Plague Inc Evolved, Darkest Dungeon, Cities: Skylines, The Long Dark, Kona, Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Dark Souls 2, Dead by Daylight, Perception, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Elite Dangerous, Telltale's Guardians of The Galaxy, Shadow of War, Wolfenstein 2, Street Fighter V, Nioh, Assassin's Creed Origins.

Any recommendations?

Also, quick thoughts on E3 since I was away for a while; Microsoft impressed me, Sony's presentation left a lot to be desired, Todd Howard seduced me, EA just performed necrophilia on stream with that Command & Conquer mobile game, Ubisoft was fun, and Nintendo only needed Smash. Smash alone was the most hype I got during the event.
Cities: Skylines is amazing. You get so much great gameplay for the money. It's what SimCity should have been.

Plague Inc is also really fun, but it might not be that replayable.

Anyone else watched Hearthstone championships? Loved to see my favourite deck (Control Mage) getting so much wining and one of the few people who were using it ended up becoming the champion.£

Dude, Celeste is actually goty level:

Dunno if I’ll ever beat it but damn. Imo even better than Cuphead. Got it on Switch but it’s everywhere and you guys should try it out asap.

Yeah I really liked Celeste.£

Master Virgo wrote:
July 2nd, 2018, 10:44 am
Anyone else watched Hearthstone championships? Loved to see my favourite deck (Control Mage) getting so much wining and one of the few people who were using it ended up becoming the champion.£
I didn't watch. But I did vote (someone from China- forgot who i chose- ) just to get the free pack(s).