Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
There are barely any companies as good as Capcom right now. RE7, Monster Hunter World, RE2, Devil May Cry 5. I never thought they would turn it around as well as they have after being in a bit of a slump for a while.

I just love playing as Burgle Rouge in Hearthstone. Pulled of these plays recently:

I know it’s only out for the Gold/ultimate editions right now (so most people buying those are fans of Division 1 already) but so far I’ve been hearing pretty good things about The Division 2. I’ve heard there’s quite a bit of content and that the side missions are a lot better than the first game.

So the new autocomplete deck creator, that's been implemented in Hearthstone, few days ago, is pretty neat (there are still some niggles though). It made me a way better Evolve Shaman, Treant Druid and Aluneth Mage deck than the ones i built myself. Also helped me built a Deathrattle Rouge, Heal Zoo Warlock, Control Priest, Deathrattle Hunter deck that i never thought about building.

EDIT: Holy shit, i managed to create triple Zilliax with my Evolve Shaman deck just now. The autocomplete deck creator might've accidentally helped create a really dirty deck.

Sekiro is getting really good reviews so far. Looks like we are in for another excellent year of gaming.

PowerDump wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 10:42 am
Sekiro is getting really good reviews so far. Looks like we are in for another excellent year of gaming.
Is it considered a extremely difficult game? Can anyone weigh in?

Allstar wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 10:27 pm
PowerDump wrote:
Harder than Bloodborne.

Yeah Sekiro is really difficult so far. I read a thread on this and someone said a lot of people aren’t playing it correctly and aren’t using enough stealth to get past enemies or take them out with it. I’ll test this out but I have been getting into a ton of sword fights which might be the problem lol.

m4st4 wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 10:54 pm
Allstar wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 10:27 pm
PowerDump wrote:
Harder than Bloodborne.
What’s your opinion so far on the game M4?

I have an acquaintance on Facebook who is pretty much saying (and this is so cringe inducing that he’s posting it on Facebook), “I’m so disappointed in Sekiro, the more I play the more I hate it, I feel From Software lied to fans and didn’t show us what the game was actually like. I feel like I wasted my money.” The way he is saying it is really weird like he is actually sad/depressed about a video game.