Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
EA is like the anti-Midas

like, everything they touch turns to shit

Shidas

Cilogy wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 6:22 pm

It does and EA deserves it (unfortunately a lot of the companies doing the games don’t deserve it).

Still, I think it’s kinda funny to see how many great single player games releases recently that have destroyed EA’s online games in reception and in sales.

I just hope that Anthem and Destiny’s 2 lack of support (in terms of Destiny 2 versus Destiny 1) is a sign that people are sick of these unfinished games coming out at full price and then a hefty DLC or 2 comes out at $40 a piece to finally have a full game (Anthem’s original plan was to be very similar to Destiny, guaranteed).

Cilogy wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 6:22 pm

have you ever heard the expression it takes two to tango?

So I know there was someone (might have been a few people) who were really into Nier Automata; would you say I have to play Nier from last gen to enjoy Automata?

PowerDump wrote:
February 27th, 2019, 5:56 pm
So I know there was someone (might have been a few people) who were really into Nier Automata; would you say I have to play Nier from last gen to enjoy Automata?
No.

PowerDump wrote:
February 27th, 2019, 5:56 pm
Nope! I haven't played Nier and I think Automata is a masterpiece

-Vader

Lol good,I know the original has its cult status but it doesn’t look interesting to me when compared to Automata

https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/blog/22912682

Yess. Goodbye Genn and Baku you're not gonna be missed. Gonna miss Naturalize and Divine Favor though. Also better deck builder. More other changes are also mentioned in the blog as well.

OH MY GOD.