Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Havoc1st wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 8:02 am
Sanchez wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 7:20 am
So apparently is Rocksteady, the studio behind the very well made Arkham-games, working on a huge Harry Potter RPG. The article contains some leaked footage of the game.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming ... l-August-5
I do hope it's Rocksteady. I'm not too sure about Avalanche Software's capability.
True that. Although I've heard only good things about their Mad Max game.

But it has to be Rocksteady. It's been years since their latest game, and after the huge success of Arkham, WB should definitely trust them with the license.

I quite liked those old potter games, especially Azkaban, but none of them has even come close to fully taking advantage of the books' potential.

Also that new android game was utter trash.£

As much as I would love a new Arkham game more, a good HP game would be an another cool way to spend time with my Harry Potter-loving partner.

Plus, I hope WBGM is actually doing another Arkham game since their Arkham Origins was my favorite game in the series. The one thing makes me a little apprehensive about them making it, is that a lot of the management over at WBGM has changed since Origins.
Master Virgo wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 9:42 am
I quite liked those old potter games, especially Azkaban, but none of them has even come close to fully take advantage of the books' potential.
I liked them as well. Especially the first one. It taught me quite a lot of spells that made me look like a Potterhead when I only had a basic understanding of the movies.

There was a supposed leak of WB Montreal making another Arkham game but that was ages ago and there hasn't been a peep since.
Sanchez wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 8:14 am
Havoc1st wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 8:02 am
I do hope it's Rocksteady. I'm not too sure about Avalanche Software's capability.
True that. Although I've heard only good things about their Mad Max game.

But it has to be Rocksteady. It's been years since their latest game, and after the huge success of Arkham, WB should definitely trust them with the license.
Wrong Avalanche. Avalanche Studios did Mad Max, Just Cause, etc. Avalanche Software did Disney Infinity.

Damn Forza Horizon 4 is great. That’s the one thing I give the One over the PS4 is it has great driving games with the Forza series.

Dare I say it? Assassin's Creed Odyssey is the biggest and most ambitious RPG since The Witcher 3. It's beating Origin's egypt in scope and complexity. It's sheer scale is rivaling Breath of the Wild, while it's richness of detail is only matched by it's predecessor in places as well as Rockstar's creations. While the game as a whole lacks a bit of focus and is no masterpiece, it's still the best entry in the series for me and definitively one of the best game worlds ever created.

Picking it up tonight. I am excite. Origins was aaaaalmost there

Dobson wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 9:30 pm
Dare I say it? Assassin's Creed Odyssey is the biggest and most ambitious RPG since The Witcher 3. It's beating Origin's egypt in scope and complexity. It's sheer scale is rivaling Breath of the Wild, while it's richness of detail is only matched by it's predecessor in places as well as Rockstar's creations. While the game as a whole lacks a bit of focus and is no masterpiece, it's still the best entry in the series for me and definitively one of the best game worlds ever created.
Truth.🕷️

ArmandFancypants wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 9:38 pm
Picking it up tonight. I am excite. Origins was aaaaalmost there
lol

Dobson wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 9:30 pm
Its gonna be that for just three more weeks