Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
i love most of the MP but it can't stay fresh for one reason

no fucking conquest (as in conquest objectives mode, not galactic conquest)

put that in and it'll be a whole different game

a little sandbox is all it really needs

Playing Knights of the Old Republic aka the best Star Wars Game aka a top 5 RPG of all time on Xbox One X. I don’t know if you guys/girls knew this, the the One X makes these backwards compatible games run smoother. Knights of the Old Republic has a way way better frame rate (something that bugged me a tiny bit on the old Xbox) and load times are like 2 seconds long.

So if you have a One X, jump on some of these backwards compatible games cause they will play better than they originally did on the 360 or original Xbox (RDR and Witcher 2 received 4K patches not too long ago and run amazingly well).

Finally completed Hearthstone's solo Dungeon Run with all 9 heroes. Feels good; rng helped me alot. Only took me this long because the rng was not nice to me (especially as shaman and druid) and alot of misplays. My full Deck for all 9 heroes:https://imgur.com/a/JBDN73A

Also completed Hearthstone's solo Monster Hunt with all 4 heroes (last hero completion was few days ago as Houndmaster Shaw, took me 70+ enemies). The deck i used: https://imgur.com/a/l3xZieg
. Still have to do the final ultimate final boss for Monster Hunt though.

These gamemodes really shows you how much of a bitch the rng in Hearthstone is truly are. Monster Hunt was somewhat easier compared to Dungeon Run.

EDIT: Defeated the ultimate final boss today.
Last edited by Havoc1st on May 23rd, 2018, 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Witchwood has the most fun solo adventure of all the HS expansions that I've seen. I just couldn't get enough of it.£

Yeah, Witchwood is generally one of the best expansions that HS had to date. Which is suprising, considering how community reacted to most of the cards they show before its release.
Last edited by poplar on May 22nd, 2018, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anybody getting Dark Souls Remastered this week?

Looks like Detroit is another solid exclusive, meanwhile the Xbox One is dying in the corner.

What the heck is Steam Spring Cleaning? :think:

PowerDump wrote:
May 24th, 2018, 11:40 am
Looks like Detroit is another solid exclusive, meanwhile the Xbox One is dying in the corner.
Downloading in rest mode. ;) Right around the time I’m done with it E3 begins... nice.