Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
darthnazgul wrote:
February 16th, 2018, 9:51 pm
Tried out the Metal Gear Survive beta. Wow, I was expected it be bad but this? Christ.

Any game that is brand new (as in not a remake of a classic or something in that nature) and isn’t full price always has me hesitant.

How about they finally give us MGS Collection on PS4 and remaster MGS4 while they’re at it?

Yeah, sorry for being predictable and repetitive but fuck Konami, they destroyed two of my favorite gaming franchises of all time, second being PES of course.

Kidding, I meant Silent Hill with those awful audio re-dubs. ;)

I was just talking to someone in my store about how MGS will never be remastered and how sad that is. Without remasters and without being on PC, those games will be stay stuck on systems that are slowly dying out...

Bacon wrote:
February 17th, 2018, 1:13 am
I was just talking to someone in my store about how MGS will never be remastered and how sad that is. Without remasters and without being on PC, those games will be stay stuck on systems that are slowly dying out...
Exactly. I don’t plan on getting a PS3 again just for MGS4.

Shadow of War - perhaps the most underrated game of this gen.

PowerDump wrote:
February 18th, 2018, 12:14 am
Yes

prince0gotham wrote:
February 18th, 2018, 5:18 am
PowerDump wrote:
February 18th, 2018, 12:14 am
Yes
Anybody who enjoyed the first one should at least give it a try. The micro transactions (while still stupid) don’t affect anything. They really improved every aspect and might I add that if you have an Xbox One X it is a must play, massive graphics overhaul over the other consoles.

Or you can do the smart thing and play it on a high end PC, like I do. lolololtrollolotroll.£

Ok rifa

prince0gotham wrote:
February 18th, 2018, 4:26 pm
Ok rifa
Lol, it’s funny, go to a console board for a game and there are always PC guys posting on them calling people, “console peasants”. They’re clearly trying to compensate for something.