Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
we’re looking into a 4k TV as the big family thing for Christmas this year

and maybe a Ps4 Pro to go along with it - if not, an UHD bluray player

so i cannot overstate how stupid and annoying it is that Sony’s “4k” console cannot even play the 4k discs they helped to engineer

lmfao

I've never been much of a Mario guy in general but Odyssey looks really fun. Maybe I'll save up some cash to get a Switch.

Some Paris Game Week goodies:

And my personal highlight:

So I'm playing Wolfenstein 2 and liking it quite a bit so far. I saw some of the complaints on forums about it being waaaayyyyyy to political and while in the first 2 hours or so I had no idea what they were talking about. But damn there were like 15 minutes of what seems like, "F*** white people". I played through the New Order and don't remember it ever being like that but dang this game seems to be pushing this hard at least for that segment.

I really hope the rest of the game doesn't go like this, it won't ruin it for me but it's just so damn over-the-top with a political agenda that it's distracting.

Specific group of white people, called Nazis.

Something happens in Wolfenstein 2... and my jaw was dropped for about five minutes. Tarantino wishes Basterds were this good.

m4st4 wrote: Tarantino wishes Basterds were this good.
Lol??

Oh man, I will never have enough time for all these games. Partly because when I really grow fond of a game, then I have to take my sweet time with it. You know, wandering about and just staring at stuff.£

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
m4st4 wrote: Tarantino wishes Basterds were this good.
Lol??
Want me to spoil things or? But yeah, writing is off the chains for some sequences. And one is already gaming anthology. I just wish gunplay was as tight and responsive as in TNO. Can’t have it all I guess, still one of the best FPS games of new gen.

And then I decide to free roam in AC:O for a while. And I’m in the middle of Alexandria thinking how is this year even possible, incredible achievements in gaming industry overall.