Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
elemunt wrote:looks like there's a new Uncharted DLC, the way the game ended up being held feels kinda like publisher intervention.
You can may say that TLoU 2 is intervention but this DLC is not (it was announced way back when the game launched). I know you made the statement before knowing who was in the DLC. Now with Chloe and Nadine in it, it has no impact directly on Drake's story in U4.

JohnConstantine wrote:
elemunt wrote:looks like there's a new Uncharted DLC, the way the game ended up being held feels kinda like publisher intervention.
You can may say that TLoU 2 is intervention but this DLC is not (it was announced way back when the game launched). I know you made the statement before knowing who was in the DLC. Now with Chloe and Nadine in it, it has no impact directly on Drake's story in U4.
Completely obvious yeah.

JohnConstantine wrote:
yea i realized that too after watching the trailer, but that prologue i still think will be made either into a new title or series still. :ugeek:

So i made this decision in Mass Effect 2 ( legit spoilers below):
yeah, i feel kinda bad now.

Havoc1st wrote:So i made this decision in Mass Effect 2 ( legit spoilers below):
You're a monster.

darthnazgul wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:So i made this decision in Mass Effect 2 ( legit spoilers below):
You're a monster.
hey, at least i chose the paragon decision after the
Tali's father death reveal.

I'm only an hour into The Last Guardian but holy shit, I'm in love.

So i've just finished Mass Effect 2, a big step up from the first game. And that last mission went better and worse than i thought. It went better than i thought because:
i survived along with most of my companions.
But what went to shit was:
losing half of my crew along with Samara and Tali. Oh god, i'm so sorry Tali, it was all my fault. I feel so bad about Tali's death. If it wasn't for my assholeness earlier on, she would survived the mission. :(
Also, these music tracks - so good:

I actually sat through the end credits because of the above music.

Also, i've completely overhauled how my Shepard looks in ME3. It was a mistake doing that :lol: . Now i can't help but laugh every time she speaks - a familiar voice with a completly different face- it's so weird.

Mass Effect 2's Suicide Mission is one of the best final levels in gaming. The very moment you prepare to go through the relay has your blood pumping and it's just one Hell of a ride from there on.

My first time through, I lost
half the crew, Miranda and Mordin. Losing Mordin hit me hard.

darthnazgul wrote:Mass Effect 2's Suicide Mission is one of the best final levels in gaming. The very moment you prepare to go through the relay has your blood pumping and it's just one Hell of a ride from there on.

My first time through, I lost
half the crew, Miranda and Mordin. Losing Mordin hit me hard.
I'll be honest, if i hadn't research about the suicide mission beforehand, i would've lost everybody. My only downfall was not researching
how to gain the loyalty of Samara (wasn't expecting it to be tricky), missed the info about not doing any other missions aside from the suicide mission after opening the Omega 4 relay (i did Legion's loyalty mission after opening the relay ), and being an arsehole to Tali during her loyalty mission (voiding her loyalty).

And yeah, losing Tali hits me hard. I read that ME3 will be different without Tali since people say she plays a big part in ME3.
Oh well, gotta live with my decisions.
Last edited by Havoc1st on December 13th, 2016, 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.