The Suicide Squad (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
you don't need to watch, just check on imdb :facepalm:

Who looks up David whatshisname? I remember him from TDK (and Prisoners) and I made an observation that he'll be in a DC movie again after he's been in my favorite one. It really didn't necessitate a deep dive into the guy's career :P

Also, what most news sites fail to mention, but didn't Dastmalchian have a part in Blade Runner 2049?
Last edited by DHOPW42 on May 1st, 2019, 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace
Michael Rooker in Talks to Play King Shark in ‘The Suicide Squad’
https://www.thewrap.com/michael-rooker- ... ide-squad/
“Guardians of the Galaxy” alum Michael Rooker is in talks to play King Shark in James Gunn’s “The Suicide Squad,” an individual with knowledge of the project exclusively told TheWrap.

The role continues Rooker’s long professional relationship with Gunn; the actor has appeared in every feature film directed by Gunn, including his portrayal of Yondu Udonta in “Guardians of the Galaxy” and “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2”, as well as the Gunn-produced films “The Belko Experiment” and “Brightburn.”

Created by Karl Kesel in 1994, the supervillain King Shark is a humanoid shark and the son of Chondrakha, the God of all Sharks. Introduced as a Superboy villain, King Shark has been a member of the Secret Six, the Secret Society of Super-Villains and the Suicide Squad.

King shark doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

Polka Dot Man! King Shark! The DC world is a strange world.

Rooker denied it via Instagram. Benicio Del Toro is the latest GotG cast member rumored to be joining the film, this time as the villain (potentially Vandal Savage.)