Star Wars Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Okay so in his comments Reylos are all parroting how they wanted to call him out on his misogyny and his mistakes but like

ok he said some weird shit about the last jedi and then rose and everything, but that wasn’t related to reylos really

so like WHAT WAS IT

where’s the misogyny???? do i need a gps to find it or

Allstar wrote:
January 10th, 2020, 6:43 pm
Officially tied with The Phantom Menace as the worst reviewed Star Wars movie on Rotten Tomatoes at 53%.
Had TPM not been rereleased, it would have a higher rating.

anikom15 wrote:
January 11th, 2020, 7:25 pm
Allstar wrote:
January 10th, 2020, 6:43 pm
Officially tied with The Phantom Menace as the worst reviewed Star Wars movie on Rotten Tomatoes at 53%.
Had TPM not been rereleased, it would have a higher rating.
This is true. TPM was fresh before re-release. ROS is the only Star Wars movie to debut with a rotten score.

Ruth wrote:
January 11th, 2020, 6:13 pm
Okay so in his comments Reylos are all parroting how they wanted to call him out on his misogyny and his mistakes but like

ok he said some weird shit about the last jedi and then rose and everything, but that wasn’t related to reylos really

so like WHAT WAS IT

ArmandFancypants wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 5:56 am
Ruth wrote:
January 11th, 2020, 6:13 pm

so like WHAT WAS IT

oh shit that’s actually really really stupid of him

lmao that is excellent banter

Some shade from Tarantino...
DEADLINE: Hopefully not its last stand…

TARANTINO: If it hadn’t done it this year, it might have been the last stand for movies like that. This is a really groovy year. To combat something like Avengers: Endgame, which for the month before it came out and the month after, you couldn’t talk about anything else. They tried to do that with this last Star Wars and I don’t think it quite worked, but you couldn’t get on United Airlines without running into all the tie-ins, and even the safety commercial had a Star Wars scene.

Rose had a huge role in Trevorrow’s script and the final battle on Coruscant? Wow! Rodrigo Perez said he check with his own sources and these leaks are 100 % legit.