The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I thought the way they handled Bane as the main villain for most of TDKR's runtime pretty well, it made a shift towards Talia late in the film, it's a bit clumsy as Vader said, but overall I think Nolan made good use of multiple Batman villains in his three films.

I think Reeves using Penguin and Riddler whom we've seen on film before is very exciting in two ways. DeVito's Penguin is just pure delight but casting Farrell (hopefully it'll be a done deal soon lol) is already such a different direction to take the character in.
Carrey's performance was well, over the top as it could be lol, I'm really looking forward to what Reeves and Dano will do with the character.

Master Virgo wrote:
November 15th, 2019, 10:50 am
Nomis wrote:
November 15th, 2019, 10:22 am
There's a difference between having too many characters and not utilizing each character with the story. The multiple villains failed in Spider-Man 3 because they all had a major arc, Nolan's Batman trilogy used multiple villains in each film too and that worked out more than fine. I think Reeves is capable of getting the most out of each character, no matter how small their parts in the story are.
Did it though?
I'd say 8/9 villains (Ra's, Crane, Joker, Dent, Bane, Catwoman, Falcone, Maroni) in the saga worked well, and I'd also say that's working out "more than fine" in the grand scheme of things.

Master Virgo wrote:
November 15th, 2019, 10:04 pm
“When they inevitably came to us and said, ‘How about a No. 4?’ I said, ‘No. We have to stick to Chris’ dream, which was always to, hopefully, do a trilogy. Let’s not stretch too far and become overindulgent and go for a fourth,’” Bale said. “That’s why we, well Chris, stepped away. After that I was informed my services were no longer required [laughs].”
Lolz.
Man... movie executives. A fourth Nolan's Batman?! JESUS!
Thank god Nolan is a smart precious god who knows when the story ends
Also that quote LOL

Apparently, the batsuit will be blue/grey and we might get our first look next month. If they really are going to start shooting in January, that makes sense.

I figure Tenet really has wrapped production, and not just on that specific location in the US? I mean right?

That rumor comes from an unverified guy on twitter whose handle is TheComixKid :P Oh, and he writes for Geeks World Wide because of course he does. There's LITERALLY no validity to this. Please stop posting "news" from bullshit "sources".

We'll most likely see the new suit soon, as production begins shortly (hopefully), but the blue/grey thing is total BS.

oh lol

Imagine meeting new people and they ask you what you do for a living. And with a straight face you say "I'm a writer for Geeks World Wide."

I could fucking never.

Artemis wrote:
November 17th, 2019, 8:10 pm
Imagine meeting new people and they ask you what you do for a living. And with a straight face you say "I'm a writer for Geeks World Wide."

I could fucking never.
there's your mistake lol

Forum Pro
Law