The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Justin Kroll‏ @krolljvar
Hearing Matt Reeves contracted to work on APES till at least end of June, so production on BATMAN likely not starting till 2018.
Justin Kroll‏ @krolljvar
Also means any casting rumors you hear are likely BS seeing that he wouldn't have time to meet with any talent till at least July.

So Batman movie in 2019. I'm fine with that. Also coincides with the 80th Anniversary.

Panapaok wrote:
Justin Kroll‏ @krolljvar
Hearing Matt Reeves contracted to work on APES till at least end of June, so production on BATMAN likely not starting till 2018.
Justin Kroll‏ @krolljvar
Also means any casting rumors you hear are likely BS seeing that he wouldn't have time to meet with any talent till at least July.
But he also has to do promotion on War of the Apes

akv1984 wrote:
antovolk wrote:Script is being rewritten from scratch
http://www.slashfilm.com/the-batman-scr ... nd-delays/
Whatever it takes to make a good film. I don't mind waiting considering I have plenty to keep me busy between now and then.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
coping mechanism :P

Pratham wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
antovolk wrote:Script is being rewritten from scratch
http://www.slashfilm.com/the-batman-scr ... nd-delays/
Whatever it takes to make a good film. I don't mind waiting considering I have plenty to keep me busy between now and then.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OMG NO! lol

I'm not those loser fanboys who freaks out over every little rewrite report and demands that the movie comes out right now.

akv1984 wrote:
Pratham wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OMG NO! lol

I'm not those loser fanboys who freaks out over every little rewrite report and demands that the movie comes out right now.
Glad to know your name isn't Nomis

someone call 911

https://www.inverse.com/article/29179-h ... asterclass
I spent months trying to come up with something for Ben. The Batman that I know and the one I learned is the one that Christian did, and Ben plays it differently. And I can’t quite shake that off. For me, the Christian Bale character was always completely unresolved. It was always about that moment at the beginning of the first movie, where he sees his parents getting killed. It was basically arrested development. The Ben character is more middle-aged, he seems to be grumpy as hell but I didn’t feel the pain that I felt in Christian’s performance. And it was that pain that made be interested.