The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Batfan175 wrote:
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:it's starting to feel like we'll never get to experience batman on the big screen :(
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm got a cinema release back in the day, no? We also got Batman 1989, Batman Begins, and TDK. You could rewatch those I guess...

I'm cool with Ben Affleck leaving as long as Michael Keaton becomes Batman again.

Or Adam West.
Or Val Kilmer.

why not george clooney?

Pratham wrote:why not george clooney?
hmm let me think about it.

Pratham wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:it's starting to feel like we'll never get to experience batman on the big screen :(
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm got a cinema release back in the day, no? We also got Batman 1989, Batman Begins, and TDK. You could rewatch those I guess...
Well, the initial point was we'll never get to experience batman on the big screen, and my point was that we likely already did experience that and that there are lots of films that do the character justice already so why wait for a new version forever when one can always enjoy the ones we already have :)?

jesuschrist solo was being sarcastic you gooftrap

:lol: :lol:

I shouldn't say anything, but I'll share it with you guys.
I'm currently in talks to replaces Affleck as Batman. This film is going to do great bigly.

Pratham wrote:jesuschrist solo was being sarcastic you gooftrap
lmao :lol:

I know it won't end up going like this, but imagine if Affleck dropped from the DCCU before Justice League is released. Would be fucking hilarious.
Obviously that would never happen. Most likely we'll hear about Affleck leaving after Justice League is released to 20-40% on rotten tomatoes.