The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Frasers approach is to settle on the look they want first, then what equipment best suits their needs.

I'm fine with either analog or digital, whatever's best for them.

Btw, there's also a super blurry pic of Farrell on set lol, this Penguin is blond

Nomis wrote:
January 6th, 2020, 5:24 pm
Frasers approach is to settle on the look they want first, then what equipment best suits their needs.

I'm fine with either analog or digital, whatever's best for them.

Btw, there's also a super blurry pic of Farrell on set lol, this Penguin is blond
If this is the pic of someone in all black with an umbrella in hand, I don't think that's Farrell. There was another angle of this person, which looked more like a random than Farrell

Oh allright

Forum Pro
Law
Only set pics and I like the way this is looking

Yeah set photos show alexa equipment. I bet it's the Alexa LF, which Fraser also used on The Mandalorian and Dune. I think it's a great camera, Papamichael used it on Ford v Ferrari, it almost has a film like appearance and yet it keeps that clearness of digital at the same time. I think Deakins also used it in 1917.

Pics of Farrell show off hair dye and weight gain

I guess that's what he could've looked like if he played Grindelwald in Fantastic Beasts lol
yeah I know he was Grindelwald all along but you get what I mean lol
And Glasgow will stand-in for Gotham.

Nomis wrote:
January 19th, 2020, 6:44 am
And Glasgow will stand-in for Gotham.
W h o a

I'd like to make a vow to stay completely blind on this film until I'm sitting in the theater on opening night. I want to see NOTHING prior.

No trailers, no set photos, no official promo pics, no posters, no music, no TV spots, no ads or official artwork, no toys.

I'm trying to wrap my head around how I can do this. Any suggestions? Have you tried this before?

The easiest answer is, "Don't go on the internet" or "Don't leave your house", but let's be realistic.

Angus wrote:
January 21st, 2020, 5:38 pm
I'd like to make a vow to stay completely blind on this film until I'm sitting in the theater on opening night. I want to see NOTHING prior.

No trailers, no set photos, no official promo pics, no posters, no music, no TV spots, no ads or official artwork, no toys.

I'm trying to wrap my head around how I can do this. Any suggestions? Have you tried this before?

The easiest answer is, "Don't go on the internet" or "Don't leave your house", but let's be realistic.
When TDKR trailers were playing in theaters I played Myxomatosis by Radiohead in my headphones and closed my eyes. lol. As far as skipping everything else, idk, don't follow ppl on social who post about it. look away and mute if a tv spot comes on. Stay away from batman subs and forums.

I will say that I tried to avoid as much as I could from TDKR and I don't do that anymore because I don't think it really improved my experience.