The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
anikom15 wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 1:39 am
My friends don’t like the cast pick 🤔
Give me one of your friends' address. I will ship him/her my Blu-ray of Good Time, if they promise to send it to your other friend(s) afterward and return it to me within a couple of weeks.

I like the actor, but I don't know what the casting will be like until we know more about the direction of the film. Also, don't forget he is going to have more than months to train and diet, if size is any bit of a concern.

radewart wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 12:02 am
I was hoping to see Nightwing/Robin in a Batman film again. He is a major character in Batman's mythos with some great comic storylines, and the only time we have seen him is in the bad Batman Forever and the awful Batman and Robin. It has been long enough since those movies to reintroduce the character in new film. But with Pattinson being only 32, we likely will keep not see him for awhile.
I think it would be cool to give Pattinson a 10-12 year old boy to interact with in the film. Like instead of Alfred you have a young Dick Grayson at home. It would give the film a different kind of energy while also possibly setting up some future plotlines.

taopaipai wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 2:57 am
I think it would be cool to give Pattinson a 10-12 year old boy to interact with in the film. Like instead of Alfred you have a young Dick Grayson at home. It would give the film a different kind of energy while also possibly setting up some future plotlines.
finding wayne manor

I would love to see the Penguin on the big screen again. We've only seen him once and I think he's a pretty great Batman villain. Catwoman has been adapted to the big screen so well with Batman Returns and TDKR imo but she too is just a great character. I can see why Reeves would want to utilise them both for his film. Assuming this news is trustworthy. Rumours are also that there'll be four or six other villains but presumably in a lot smaller parts.

I hope Pattinson is a true lock for the part, the more I think about it the greater the casting gets imo.

daniel radcliffe for penguine :judge: :judge: :judge:

anikom15 wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 1:39 am
My friends don’t like the cast pick 🤔
Looks like you gotta get new friends.

He might be an """okay""" actor, I just don't think he has that Bruce Wayne roughness.

And he's not intimidating AT ALL. Sue me.
New Leto-Joker situation.

atilasantos wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 5:05 pm
He might be an """okay""" actor, I just don't think he has that Bruce Wayne roughness.

And he's not intimidating AT ALL. Sue me.
They might be going for a softer Bruce Wayne this time. Maybe dialing back the intimidation aspect.

He's a pretty damn talented actor, he can act the roughness if needed. I'm all in for Patman/Batpat lol

Battinson.