The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I dunno, I get the feeling that if Tenet is a time-travel movie then it's not a scotched Bond concept.

Also Jack Lowden, Jack Lowden, Jack Lowden

ArmandFancypants wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 10:51 am
I dunno, I get the feeling that if Tenet is a time-travel movie then it's not a scotched Bond concept.

Also Jack Lowden, Jack Lowden, Jack Lowden
i’ve been saying Jack Lowden to all my friends since the day Dunkirk came out

bring Bond back to Scotland!

Well, Nolan said he would want to reinvent Bond and he doesn't think they need him right now. Like he himself said so before, it's a question of when not if and I think that remains unchanged. Sure, Tenet is described as being at least partially espionage but in a way Inception was so as well. Not to forget that Nolan can make his own rules without being limited to Bond's lore know what I mean? I'm sure Tenet will be fresh and different enough not to be too akin to Bond.
He also wants to keep making large scale films if he's got the right ideas and he already seems to have a specific mind-set when it comes to Bond.

As for Pattinson, would be nice if he'd have an English accent in Tenet. Can't wait to see him in the case and cowl for this though. Guess we'll get our first look just before they start shooting early next year.

Would be pretty cool if Jack Lowden or maybe even Harry Styles (whatever he's doing about his film career idk tho lol). They're both talented af and got the looks down.

He is written as around 30 years old, and the story is neither another rehashing of his origin nor the tale of a seasoned crimefighter ruling Gotham City. He is Bruce Wayne still trying to find his footing on his way to becoming the genius detective.
Here's more on how Pattinson landed the role. I wonder which previous Batsuit he had to try on.

Nomis wrote:
June 5th, 2019, 10:40 am
He is written as around 30 years old, and the story is neither another rehashing of his origin nor the tale of a seasoned crimefighter ruling Gotham City. He is Bruce Wayne still trying to find his footing on his way to becoming the genius detective.
Here's more on how Pattinson landed the role. I wonder which previous Batsuit he had to try on.
My source just sent it to me
Last edited by atilasantos on June 5th, 2019, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:lol:

I knew Pattinson disliked Twilight but damn :lol:

cast kristen stewart in any of those roles you cowards

-Vader

Kristen Stewart as Catwoman would be neat.

One of my favorite fancasts at the moment is Vanessa Hudgens though. 2000s teen franchise stars are getting a chance to prove they can act and I'm here for it.