The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Andy Serkis in Talks to Play Alfred Pennyworth in Matt Reeves’ ‘The Batman’
Andy Serkis is in talks to play Alfred Pennyworth in Matt Reeves’ “The Batman,” an individual with knowledge of the project exclusively told TheWrap.

Robert Pattinson is set to star as the Dark Knight. Reeves took over the directing gig after Ben Affleck stepped away from the role. Affleck was also expected to play Batman again but then said he would be hanging up the cape for good. Reeves has since described the film as a “defining” and “very personal” story about the Dark Knight, rather than an origin story in the vein of Frank Miller’s beloved “Year One” series.

Serkis would join the cast which includes Zoe Kravitz who has been cast as Selina Kyle, a.k.a. Catwoman and Paul Dano who has been cast as Edward Nashton, also known as the Riddler. In recent adaptations, actors like William Austin, Michael Gough, Michael Caine and Jeremy Irons have played Bruce Wayne’s loyal butler, legal guardian, best friend and moral compass. Ralph Fiennes voiced Alfred in two animated films.

Ace

Okay this has to be one of the most well cast CBM ever if this all happens right?

Farrell as Penguin? Definitely did not expect that lol but now I want it, he's going to be a hot Oswald

Farrell in anything, keep this man employed.

i'd say he should've stayed as grindelwald if the franchise didn't take such a tragic downturn

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 6:04 pm
Farrell in anything, keep this man employed.

i'd say he should've stayed as grindelwald if the franchise didn't take such a tragic downturn

-Vader
I agree with that on so many levels. Also with what you said about we getting another Batman movie with a great cast. We don't deserve so many talents involved.

I was picturing Colin Firth at first and thought that was interesting. I find this more interesting in a peculiar sense.

I would have used "now that's more like it Mr. Wayne" gif if I didn't utterly dislike Morgan Freeman.

Isn't Serkis busy with Venom 2?