The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ace wrote:
November 11th, 2019, 12:20 pm
Exclusive: 'The Batman' Adds Up-and-Coming Juilliard Grad Jayme Lawson

Lawson’s role is being kept under wraps, but it’s a major get for the young actress, who is fresh out of Juilliard. She doesn’t even have an IMDb page yet, but she has signed with UTA, who will surely receive a flood of incoming calls about Lawson now that she’s in talks for a role in the hottest project in town.
Barbara Gordon?

https://collider.com/jayme-lawson-join ... ssion=true
Always exciting when they cast unknown actors for blockbusters

I'm guessing she's playing Barbara Gordon

Damn she's hella lucky. First big role in a Batman movie? That's amazing.

I can't wait to see who she'll be playing but like other guesses here, it's most likely Barbara.

lol, in the link to Collider she said her favorite superhero is Catwoman and I'm pretty sure she's referring to Berry's Catwoman film too lol

edit: apparently it has been made private lol

Warner Bros. is developing a "Batgirl" solo film....so if this girl is Barbara Gordon is she gonna get her own spinoff franchise???

I thought the writer of Birds of Prey was tackling that? Wasn't that the reason why Batgirl was not going to be in that film?

Could also be that they decide to wait and see what happens with Birds of Prey at the BO or just opt with introducing Barbara in this and go from there.

Robin (or any Robin incarnation really) would be my next guess, because of the secrecy surrounding her role lol

she's foiiinnneeee 😍😍😍

Can't wait to see Serkis' performance. Most of his roles are such rugged characters, so this is something quite different lol