The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Black Canary most likely.

Inb4 certain members of this community resurface after a while only to talk about how Gordon is white, and people should go make their own original commissioners.

Master Virgo wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 6:46 pm
Inb4 certain members of this community resurface after a while only to talk about how Gordon is white, and people should go make their own original commissioners.
Well they cast Billy Dee Williams as Harvey Dent back in 1989, so I doubt any of those people will have a strong case on their side.

Master Virgo wrote:
lol

Skyab in 3...2....1...

What the hell is Zoe Kravitz doing that she can get out of it to be fricking Catwoman. That is the type of role that would vault her to the next level of stardom.

I also thought Rosario Dawson would be a great Catwoman/Selina Kyle, though, she maybe alittle old for the role now when compared to Pattinson

radewart wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 7:49 pm
What the hell is Zoe Kravitz doing that she can get out of it to be fricking Catwoman. That is the type of role that would vault her to the next level of stardom.

I also thought Rosario Dawson would be a great Catwoman/Selina Kyle, though, she maybe alittle old for the role now when compared to Pattinson
According to her IMDB Kravitz will be working on a TV series and those can take up time. But yeah, Kravitz would be wonderful in this.

I think Rosario Dawson would be great too. I don't care too much about the age gap. It's not too bad compared to other on screen couples and she looks younger than her age too.

Master Virgo wrote:
Oops Nomis didn't like this comment :lol:

Man do i want Ali as Gordon.

How do people feel about Zawe Ashton?

She's a good actress based on everything I've seen her in and she can pull off the short hair Selina sometimes has

Ali as Gordon would be great, although I think Ali as Batman would be even better.

Changing the ethnicity of a major comic book character isnt a big deal when you cast an oscar winner. Casting a relative unknown to play one of Disney's most beloved characters on the other hand...