Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Law wrote:
February 17th, 2018, 12:18 am
Honestly I feel different. He seems to be acting in a "I'm confident but really not" type of way.
How do you think Emilia looks?

Forum Pro
Law
Allstar wrote:
February 17th, 2018, 12:43 am
Law wrote:
February 17th, 2018, 12:18 am
Honestly I feel different. He seems to be acting in a "I'm confident but really not" type of way.
How do you think Emilia looks?
From the mere 4 seconds of screen time, hot.

“I think it looks so beautiful. I can’t wait for people to see more of the film — it’s so fun, it’s so funny,” Rian Johnson told ComicBook.com. “The cast is so charismatic, and I think they all just did a great job with it.”
https://www.cbr.com/han-solo-movie-rian-johnson-praise/

:clap:

Just found out about Anthony Ingruber, whose impression of Harrison Ford is spot on and looks like a perfect choice for the young Solo. Why did they not cast him ? Did he go to the audition for Solo ?

I Am The Night wrote:
February 28th, 2018, 3:40 am
Just found out about Anthony Ingruber, whose impression of Harrison Ford is spot on and looks like a perfect choice for the young Solo. Why did they not cast him ? Did he go to the audition for Solo ?
He auditioned

Acting is not just impressions. Otherwise Frank Gorshin would have won all the Oscars

ArmandFancypants wrote:
February 28th, 2018, 4:15 am
I Am The Night wrote:
He auditioned

Acting is not just impressions. Otherwise Frank Gorshin would have won all the Oscars
Yeah I understand. It's just that he's so much identical to Harrison Ford. He looks like Harrison, even sounds like him. He was even casted to play a young Harrison in a movie.

ArmandFancypants wrote:
I Am The Night wrote:
He auditioned

I Am The Night wrote:
February 28th, 2018, 4:24 am
ArmandFancypants wrote:
I Am The Night wrote:
He auditioned

Yeah I understand. It's just that he's so much identical to Harrison Ford. He looks like Harrison, even sounds like him. He was even casted to play a young Harrison in a movie.
But he’s (still) not him.

I’d rather have Hopkins as Nixon than Leatherface from Watchmen.

Well said, Armand.