Bond 26 (TBA)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
and?...

He looks great. He’s no Tom Cruise though. Or do you want just one Elba Bond movie? And before anyone starts linking that Instanbul Craig scene on a motorcycle, I don’t care, you still need to be in form for these movies and be able to do a multi year contract, I don’t believe he’d be able to do that. Bond 25 will be Craig’s fifth, he’s fifty and pushing it. 🕷️

or that movie will be craig-elba movie where elba takes on the identity of james bond because the real one broke his leg or died or something.

SHENANIGANS ENSUE!

Pratham wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 4:50 am
or that movie will be craig-elba movie where elba takes on the identity of james bond because the real one broke his leg or died or something.

SHENANIGANS ENSUE!
I'm all up for Bond doing bold things, but they rarely break the formula.

That is why I'm rooting for the rumored (or dreamed of?) 'Bond training bunch of rookies who get captured by the Russians so he needs to become 007 once more' in Bond 25. 🕷

Which, if true, is a good opportunity to make a good film out of Mission: Impossible - III's premise.

Idk he seems too old now

I'd prefer David Gyasi

What's Clive Owen doing nowadays?

BlairCo wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 10:12 am
What's Clive Owen doing nowadays?
Thinking why the hell was I never a thing, like really. His character from Closer is my spiritual animal I feel.

I don’t know, how about they do another mega casting and find someone obscure like Craig? Obviously he was known but not by many, do the same thing with some other lucky fella. 🕷️

I swear, Jack Lowden. Just please!

There really is no better option than Stevens.£