Mr. Robot (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I was so engrossed in this episode I wasn't even paying attention that there was no dialogue until 35 minutes into the episode. That's how good this was.

Seriously, if you haven't seen Mr Robot, you need to. I can't believe there's still four episodes to go?! I thought I was watching the series finale just now

The actor who played Price killed it.

Astonishing to see the seeming lack of interest of this community in the show, Esmail just dropped a huge bomb in the penultimate episode and keeps smashing it every single episode, there are few shows out there better than this, incredible.

Jax_Teller wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 8:41 am
Astonishing to see the seeming lack of interest of this community in the show, Esmail just dropped a huge bomb in the penultimate episode and keeps smashing it every single episode, there are few shows out there better than this, incredible.
I'm still watching and loving this season. That huge bomb was somewhat surprising.

Well, I feared Esmail wasn't going to deliver on that particular aspect, although I kept thinking that White Rose was telling the truth. So glad he had the balls to do it.

The best drama show since Breaking Bad.

Series finale just aired. Sam Esmail, you fucking genius, this is THE best show that has ever been on TV. The ending is up there with Nolan's endings - no wait, it's even better. I really need an Esmail/Nolan/Mac Quayle collab, asap.
And honestly, I'm totally okay with questions being unanswered and left open to interpretation. Like someone on /r/MrRobot said, the clues are probably all there and someone will eventually figure out the unknowns.

Why no one is talking about this?? That final moment, man :cry:
I'm glad it wasn't all a dream in his head as it was starting to look like. And yeah, all the answers are probably there, like what happened to Tyrell or what was up with Whiterose's machin, but whatever. I'm happy with the results.

ChristMAX wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 2:16 am
Series finale just aired. Sam Esmail, you fucking genius, this is THE best show that has ever been on TV. The ending is up there with Nolan's endings - no wait, it's even better. I really need an Esmail/Nolan/Mac Quayle collab, asap.
And honestly, I'm totally okay with questions being unanswered and left open to interpretation. Like someone on /r/MrRobot said, the clues are probably all there and someone will eventually figure out the unknowns.
You're spoiler is probably the best explanation. I still have questions but will probably figure them out over time. I really need to rewatch the entire series at some point. Certain things I forgot from Season 1.