Mr. Robot (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
SINCEPTION wrote:we lost some posts?
Every post is like a sweet child of mine.

4th season coming, let's see how far it goes.

That after credit scene tho :shock:

m4st4 wrote:
SINCEPTION wrote:we lost some posts?
Every post is like a sweet child of mine.
seriously what happened? did they get hacked?

I loved this season, and Mac Quayle really killed it for the soundtrack this season.

after the incoherent (fun) mess of Westworld S2, I finally watched S3 of Mr Robot.

Holy cow, it was probably the best overall season of the series. Delightfully shocked how Esmail reigned in his most indulgent tendencies and doubled down on his strengths. A good model for WW S3 considering both shows have messy sophomore seasons.

The pacing, structure, and craft of S3 was pretty next level. I wish I didn't sleep on it late last year.

-Vader

Man, finally watching season 02, and free from all the prejudices (I've heard stuff about it, how it's slow, messy etc.) and I personally love it. Wondering how it all develops in s03. Also, Slater confirmed s04 will be the last one.🕷

m4st4 wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 4:38 pm
Man, finally watching season 02, and free from all the prejudices (I've heard stuff about it, how it's slow, messy etc.) and I personally love it. Wondering how it all develops in s03. Also, Slater confirmed s04 will be the last one.🕷
S2 was great imo, but a bit more "messy" than usual. Structure was a bit over the place.. great nonetheless. But season 3 is even better :twothumbsup:

Sysmatic wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 4:56 pm
m4st4 wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 4:38 pm
S2 was great imo, but a bit more "messy" than usual. Structure was a bit over the place.. great nonetheless. But season 3 is even better :twothumbsup:
That's great to hear! 🕷

While I do understand the complaints about S 2, I thought overall it was pretty solid. It is the weakest season so far, but I still enjoyed it in the end. It’s hard for me to determine whether s1 or 3 is the best one because they are just too good.

Man, how did people survive the period between s02 and s03? That season finale was so anticlimactic... Glad I have whole new season to look forward to, for tommorrow. And is final season this year or early 2019? 🕷