Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
We won’t get to see Jurassic World for another couple of weeks. And while sequels to blockbusters sometimes head into development before the preceding film debuts, we’ve yet to hear that Universal is already at work on another dinosaur adveture installment. The studio is likely waiting to see how this pseudo-reboot does at the box office (it’s tracking very well this far in advance for obvious reasons), before they make moves on a sequel.

However, even though a sequel isn’t officially in the works yet, that hasn’t stopped us from learning one fact about the sequel. In a recent interview Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow said that if there is a Jurassic World 2, he won’t be directing it. Get the details below.

BadTaste.it (via ComingSoon) interviewed Trevorrow at the world premiere of Jurassic World in Paris and they asked him if he would come back for another round. Here’s what the director had to say:

“Jurassic Park is like Star Wars. Different directors can give a different taste to each movie. I would be involved in some way, but not as director.”
http://www.slashfilm.com/colin-trevorro ... c-world-2/

chinn70 wrote:“Jurassic Park is like Star Wars. Different directors can give a different taste to each movie. I would be involved in some way, but not as director.”
no its not fuck off Colin

“Jurassic Park is like Star Wars.
Weirdest shit I've heard.

m4st4 wrote:
“Jurassic Park is like Star Wars.
Weirdest shit I've heard.

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is like The Godfather" - Michael Bay

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is like The Godfather" - Michael Bay
He really said that? :eh:

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is like The Godfather" - Michael Bay
He really said that? :eh:
No lol.

What he means is it's all set in the one universe but different filmmakers can provide fresh perspective.

Except all the JP movies are pretty much identical

Person 1: Let's clone dinosaurs!
Person 2: That sounds dangerous
Person 1: What's the worse that could happen -OH MY GOD THE DINOSAURS GOT LOOSE AND DONT LIKE PEOPLE
Person 1: I CANT BELIEVE GROWING THESE DANGEROUS MOSTLY-BULLETPROOF GIANT CARNIVORES BACKFIRED

I'm still waiting for Jurassic Universe.