The New Mutants (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Geez, what are they waiting for?

LMFAO! Not enough jokes. :facepalm: Fuck DISNEY! No wonder I can't never take any of the MCU movies seriously when someone die or any serious drag out and force emotional scenes.

for some reason I thought this was a series??

you thought about this mess? i kept forgetting about it

Singer never really came close to the aesthetic of the comics (it's like the guy hated colourful costumes or something) and the X-Men film series never had any narrative thread or cohesion between installments anyway (ironically making them closer to what actual comics are like).

I mean, I was hoping for more of a horror-type story with this one but it really sucks that it was constantly getting pushed back. I do hope it turns out to be good. Wasn't Mad Max: Fury Road also stuck for a while before they released it?

Batfan175 wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 1:07 pm
Singer never really came close to the aesthetic of the comics (it's like the guy hated colourful costumes or something) and the X-Men film series never had any narrative thread or cohesion between installments anyway (ironically making them closer to what actual comics are like).

I mean, I was hoping for more of a horror-type story with this one but it really sucks that it was constantly getting pushed back. I do hope it turns out to be good. Wasn't Mad Max: Fury Road also stuck for a while before they released it?
Lies, all of it.

I mean, Grant Morrison’s New X-Men screams at you and you truly can’t hear it? Ccc

m4st4 wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 1:38 pm
Lies, all of it.

Eh, that makes no sense batfan...