Isle of Dogs (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Short films =/= feature films for an audience

Anderson films =/= feature films for an audience

jk, just not the biggest fan of his films. Moonrise Kingdom was cute though.

Sanchez wrote:Anderson films =/= feature films for an audience
lol wut

An exaggeration obviously. Just saying his movies aren't exactly for everyone.

Sanchez wrote:An exaggeration obviously. Just saying his movies aren't exactly for everyone.
I know lol. I will say though, there's always something refreshing about seeing a director/writer getting to make a film he wants to with little to no restrictions. It's the story he wants to tell.

No doubt. The fact that a big-name director is making a stop motion film in 2017 is nothing but great.

I love Budapest so freaking much that even though I wasn't all that big on Fox, I'm still somehow very excited for this. It helps that I have a thing for stop motion in general.£

I only just now saw the trailer and I think I'm now looking forward to this more than anything else.

Like, even more than getting my life back on track and becoming a productive human being.

Cilogy wrote:I only just now saw the trailer and I think I'm now looking forward to this more than anything else.

Like, even more than getting my life back on track and becoming a productive human being.
aren't you on vacation or is that over

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Cilogy wrote:I only just now saw the trailer and I think I'm now looking forward to this more than anything else.

aren't you on vacation or is that over

-Vader
It's over.

Like everything else good in my life.