Captain Marvel (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I wish they didn't show more of the old lady scene. But this looks exciting. Will see it for sure.

This film can't come soon enough.£

Artemis wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 11:49 am
I wish they didn't show more of the old lady scene. But this looks exciting. Will see it for sure.
They're just giving the audience a taster for Captain Marvels inevitable full-on assault on a NY Nursing home.

Artemis wrote:
It was the only memorable scene from the first trailer (other than Sam Jackson's CGI face) so they had to double down on that. Unfortunately, the new trailer hasn't given us any other memorable moment. So far this looks more like Captain Bland. On an excitement scale from Iron Man to Ant-Man, so far this is... even below Ant-Man.

LelekPL wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 4:52 pm
Artemis wrote:
It was the only memorable scene from the first trailer (other than Sam Jackson's CGI face) so they had to double down on that. Unfortunately, the new trailer hasn't given us any other memorable moment. So far this looks more like Captain Bland. On an excitement scale from Iron Man to Ant-Man, so far this is... even below Ant-Man.
Well I liked the trailer and I liked a lot of the imagery in it. Really loving the colors and the look and feel of it.

I'm excited for this and I'm someone who rarely gets excited for Marvel movies.

I have some concerns with some of the stuff I am seeing but I’m sure at the end of the day Feige will deliver.

Allstar wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 6:06 pm
I have some concerns with some of the stuff I am seeing but I’m sure at the end of the day Feige will deliver.
Pretty much. None of the footage I've seen so far excites me, but I'm sure it'll be serviceable at worst.

Forum Pro
Law
No one mentioning how horrid Brie Larson’s voiceovers are in the TV spots?

Law wrote:
January 4th, 2019, 12:03 pm
No one mentioning how horrid Brie Larson’s voiceovers are in the TV spots?
She felt weird since day one, not sure what’s going on.🕷️

Ace