Captain Marvel (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
It's really the general aesthetics that comes to mind when someone says THE 90S that gives me a headache. I really didn't enjoy living in the era back then :D It looked already dated and miscalculated. (Also, come on, don't take all this too seriously)

tbh the 90s sucked for post soviet countries. not saying people weren’t exposed to western influences in art and pop culture, but the regime really shat on the ~aesthetic~ of the era (and the ones before)

imo

Ruth wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 5:33 am
tbh the 90s sucked for post soviet countries. not saying people weren’t exposed to western influences in art and pop culture, but the regime really shat on the ~aesthetic~ of the era (and the ones before)

imo
You're right and, well, you can see where I'm from...:D

DHOPW42 wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 5:37 am
Ruth wrote:

imo
You're right and, well, you can see where I'm from...:D
:wave:

Anyway, Brie looks great.

Pratham wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 5:11 am
you dissing on britney spears? :evil:

90s was amazing for Rock, Metal, and Electronic genres.
and Rap.

Ruth wrote:

imo
you're from armenia?

The 90s were shit and it's gone downhill from there :thumbup:

Pratham wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 8:22 am
Ruth wrote:

imo
you're from armenia?
that was so random lmao

I liked the original J S Marantz concept art look

90s was the best decade for music (hip hop especially), best decade for movies, gas was cheap as fuck, I was still single. What's not to love.