Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ace wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 9:01 am

Meh :problem:

Looks bad.

Did anyone think this would be decent?

That looks worse than i expected and i wasn't expecting much.

Forum Pro
Law
How many times can I watch them hit one of those things only to have them shapeshift back

Yeah, this did nothing for me. Also, I didn’t know Disney were distributing this.

Yeah, trailer looks mediocre because the new T-1000 doesn't look good at all and on top of that it's The Matrix Reloaded/Dead Pool terrible CGI/animation. But I think this one will be better than the 3 other turd Terminator movies after T2. I still have hope. It's just not a very well put together trailer with the WTF is that song choice? Tim Miller is to blame here for trusting his CGI crews on this big project.

good guy t-1000 looks like such an average nice person with a day job, he even has his shirt tucked in

It looks exactly like I imagined it... complete horseshit. I can't fathom why they're still going for that action blockbuster vibe and with that awful bland cinematography. The original two had a unique style and this movie should have gotten back to that both visually and storywise. It should have been a horror again with elements of action. It would not only keep the costs of production lower but also made for an exciting movie that could have fit into the horror renaissance zeitgeist we're living in right now.

I like it. I'm a sucker for these films yo 😄