Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
she looks good, as always

Didn't now Ryan Gosling was in this.

Ace
Last edited by Ace on June 20th, 2018, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

^ T2 is my TOP 10 all times entry and seeing her like that... not gonna lie, made me all giddy inside. For like a second. Cause I know the train has past a looong time ago.

Damn m4, don't know why you're so critical of her involvement in this. Regardless her age.

I think everyone is skeptic about this sequel but given Cameron's involvement as a producer and Hamilton agreeing to come back... Not going to lie, it does make me more interested in this than I thought I could be.

Nomis wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 5:23 pm
Damn m4, don't know why you're so critical of her involvement in this.
Probably because all the non-Cameron Terminator entries kinda sucked (though some, including myself, didn't mind número tres).

T3 shits all over the ending of T2.

T2 ends with 'maybe there's hope'.
T3 ends with Earth getting nuked.

I know there's no way for T2 would take place without a war between humans and Skynet, but T3 could've handled it differently rather than having the same old 'running away from robots' which previous two films had already done, brilliantly.

T3 went with the "judgment day has only been delayed, it was always going to happen" which I thought was pretty cool.

I've always wanted Cameron to make a T3 entirely set in the future but alas...

Well that's what I said.

Sure, the apocalypse was inevitable but the plot could've been something other than rehash of previous 2 movies with apocalypse slapped on last 5 minutes.

I know man. From the looks of this, it looks like they're really going to try something new with the way Davis looks.