Aquaman (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Sanchez wrote:
February 27th, 2018, 3:54 pm
Honestly I don't see any differences to the JL situation when the early screenings are this early. They could have seen 20 minutes of thoroughly picked footage, and with everything going on with WB these days, some higher-ups can still get involved and ruin something.

Even though I do believe WB has left Wan more alone with this project much like with Wonder Woman, this means absolutely nothing.
In addition to what I pointed out, were there many that thought JL was going to be good. Like I said it was wishful thinking. This seems different to me. It's also a non-Snyder DC film. So DC has a better track record with that going for it.

I also have faith in Aquaman, but this piece of news doesn't do anything with my expectations, because reactions to such an early screener is completely pointless to me.

The circumstances surrounding Aquaman is definitely different than with Justice League. But that doesn't make early screeners 10 months in advance any less pointless. I hope and believe that Aquman will be good. But this isn't news.

Justice League had a horrid post-production and terrible reshoots. I really doubt we'll get the same situation with this. I think they approached this as a full on Aquaman film, like Jenkins did with Wonder Woman. If they do that and Wan sticks to his guns, it should be fine.

Wait, what? Haven't they finished shooting?

They have, they're finishing up reshoots atm.

Feels like they've been making this film for about 4 years.

Well, they shot for six months, May/October last year. So it does feel long lol

Guess we get the teaser trailer at Comic-Con