Aquaman (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
We'll see about Momoa, not saying anything until I see JL, but Amber wins in my book by default.

Imagine being Johnny Depp and fucking that up.

ikr

I think Momoa has got the chops. Arthur is also something else than the roles he's played before. Really looking forward to Kidman and Dafoe in this btw.

m4st4 wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Loving amber's red hair. Only critique is that they should blend it in more with her hair. Like you can tell it's obviously a wig.
Agreed. But damn... is she a queen or what?! Perfect casting is perfect. Easily my most anticipated sh movie for 2018.

I'm glad that WB isn't rushing things, this will more than likely be the only DCEU movie next year.
Yeah Amber is the most comic accurate actress out of all the actors in the CBM's. It's a stroke of luck and coincidence that they landed her.

At SDCC on July 22
And the greatest Super Heroes of the DC universe, united for the first time on the big screen, with stars Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller and Ray Fisher talking all things “Justice League,” as well as an early look at director James Wan’s “Aquaman.”
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2 ... -Comic-Con

early look is prob BTS/concept art. doubt we'll get a sizzle online like JL

Sanchez wrote:
February 27th, 2018, 3:27 pm
Reminder:
Justice League Test Screening Reaction Similar To Wonder Woman
That sounds like it's hoping based off of coming right after Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman being in it. This at least sounds different because the tone is similar. Now it still could not be good but I feel like the reactions to JL and this seem different.

Honestly I don't see any differences to the JL situation when the early screenings are this early. They could have seen 20 minutes of thoroughly picked footage, and with everything going on with WB these days, some higher-ups can still get involved and ruin something.

Even though I do believe WB has left Wan more alone with this project much like with Wonder Woman, this means absolutely nothing.

I’ll believe it when I see it (read: both trailer and reviews prior to any sort of DCEU investement), but: James Wan is no stranger to crowd pleasers and box office.