All non-Nolan related entertainment discussion. Join the fun!

Aquaman (2018)

We'll see about Momoa, not saying anything until I see JL, but Amber wins in my book by default.

Imagine being Johnny Depp and fucking that up.
ikr

I think Momoa has got the chops. Arthur is also something else than the roles he's played before. Really looking forward to Kidman and Dafoe in this btw.
m4st4 wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Loving amber's red hair. Only critique is that they should blend it in more with her hair. Like you can tell it's obviously a wig.

Agreed. But damn... is she a queen or what?! Perfect casting is perfect. Easily my most anticipated sh movie for 2018.

I'm glad that WB isn't rushing things, this will more than likely be the only DCEU movie next year.

Yeah Amber is the most comic accurate actress out of all the actors in the CBM's. It's a stroke of luck and coincidence that they landed her.
At SDCC on July 22

And the greatest Super Heroes of the DC universe, united for the first time on the big screen, with stars Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller and Ray Fisher talking all things “Justice League,” as well as an early look at director James Wan’s “Aquaman.”

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2 ... -Comic-Con

early look is prob BTS/concept art. doubt we'll get a sizzle online like JL

Wan:
“It’s going to look very different, it will feel very different — aesthetically, tonally, story-wise — it’s my own take. t’s a much more a traditional action-adventure quest movie.”
← Previous page
← Return to Entertainment