Neil Blomkamp's Alien Sequel

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Cop 223 wrote:
BlairCo wrote:As long as he doesn't cast Copley.
I really hope he does. I'd like to see him in an Alien film. He looks like a dude he could fit in with the Nostromo crew. Just a normal space mechanic guy. Or he could play a shifty W-W executive.
Yeah I'm with you. He would fit right in with Ripley and Hicks, who I'm guessing is back.

This is gonna undo all the BS of A3 and Ressurection

He's not going to erase A3 and A:R, that's nonsense. Concept art means nothing.

m4st4 wrote:He's not going to erase A3 and A:R, that's nonsense. Concept art means nothing.
Why not? Singer did it with Superman Returns, and Days of Future Past. That kind of thing has been done more times than that too recently that's just off the top of my head. I'm not saying he will absolutely, but it's very possible

ComptonTerry wrote:This is gonna undo all the BS of A3 and Ressurection
Maybe it will but I can't really see where your confidence comes from.

Panapaok wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:This is gonna undo all the BS of A3 and Ressurection
Maybe it will but I can't really see where your confidence comes from.
Ok fine MYABE. I'm thinking he will, if not than I'm still excited for it.

ComptonTerry wrote:
m4st4 wrote:He's not going to erase A3 and A:R, that's nonsense. Concept art means nothing.
Why not? Singer did it with Superman Returns, and Days of Future Past. That kind of thing has been done more times than that too recently that's just off the top of my head. I'm not saying he will absolutely, but it's very possible
It would be some time travel bs or whatever and I actually like Alien 3, it was my first Alien on VHS and I have no problem with shaved Sigourney, Tywin Lannister and the whole radical change of scenery.

m4st4 wrote:
It would be some time travel bs or whatever and I actually like Alien 3, it was my first Alien on VHS and I have no problem with shaved Sigourney, Tywin Lannister and the whole radical change of scenery.
Me too. I think it was my first too (but not sure, maybe it was second).

m4st4 wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
Doesn't have to be time travel, Returns just ignored that Superman 3 and 4 ever happened. And I kind of like A3 too I don't hae it like Ressurection, but no doubt most people don't like it and it's not nearly what the first 2 are. I think A3 could be just a bad dream Ripley had in cryo-sleep. All her friends died and than she had to give her life to this thing that's haunting her, than she wakes up finally after being in sleep in space for years after Aliens. Hicks and everyone is still alive. Acknowledge A3 as a nightmare, maybe it even inspires the plot of A5 somehow. Disregard Ressurection completely...

Purely speculation but it could work and the Internet would love it. I'd like to see Ripley and a hicks finally decide to go up aganst the corporation. She's done with this, and they have been the real problem this whole time,

I told you all