The Girl in the Spider's Web (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Recasting Rooney when she still wants to play Lisbeth would be the worst call ever. But so pissed they've skipped 2&3

Spider's Web was... allright, but nothing great and was lacking that Larsson magic. Maybe Knight can improve it

God I hate Sony sometimes, they remind me of this fiasco. Where's my boy Fincher?

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/girl- ... 201907778/
Fresh off the success of Screen Gems’ “Don’t Breathe,” Sony Pictures is eyeing director Fede Alvarez for one of the studio’s major franchises.

Sources tell Variety Alvarez is the choice to direct “The Girl in the Spider’s Web,” the sequel to “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.”

Nice, bring on Jane Levy then.£

Master Virgo wrote:Nice, bring on Jane Levy then.£
:o .. :clap:

The article says Rooney is set to return. 8-)

Edit- they deleted it. It was there though.

I do prefer Vikander or Levy but I don't mind if Mara returns, she was a tad disappointing but still very good 6 years ago, with the experience she has gained in the meantime, she might just fulfil the potential the role has this time round.£

I haven't read the book yet, but would Jane Levy be a fitting choice for Camilla Salander?

If Rooney returns, get Kate.

What about Craig?! Imo without Craig I'd rather have a soft reboot, and I loved her in TGWTDT. #FincherBurns #FuckSony